The best seller of the range, the ACCESS 240 probe is practical and reliable.
Equipped with the FLASH LOCK locking system, the ACCESS 240 probe is reliable, lightweight, and will work for most off-piste and backcountry enthusiasts. The cone inserts at the end of each tube segment and the pull handle make deploying this probe quick and easy in emergency situations.
- 190 gr
- 2.40m probe when fully deployed, 6 segments 40cm long
- 11mm diameter tubes
- Strong and durable 7001 T6 aluminum tubing
- Ultra-lightweight polyamide tension cord
- FLASH LOCK locking system uses a quick and effective knot to lock your probe when deployed
- The pull handle makes it easy to deploy and tension the probe and snaps conveniently onto the main tube
- Cone inserts make it easy to assemble the tube segments
- Precise markings on probe indicate snow depth
- Pouch with printed step-by-step avalanche rescue instructions