This website is hosted and operated by NIC-IMPEX CORP. Personal information may be gathered from this site for the benefit of NIC-IMPEX. Please be aware we appreciate your trust and do not sell or provide your information to any third parties. In order to purchase through this Website, you must agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement and the use of your personal data in a form consistent with this Privacy Statement. You should review the following statement prior to submitting any personal information to this website.
Collection and use of Personal Information
NIC-IMPEX (and our subsidiaries or distributors) respects the privacy of our partners and suppliers of products or services, clients, and their customers. Personal information is obtained primarily to complete orders, provide information, and as a means to subscribe to any product updates or services.
Depending on the nature of the services provided NIC-IMPEX might receive personal information either from you directly or from third parties providing services to NICIMPEX. We may request and store information, such as but not limited to, addresses, zip codes, profession, and other profile data in an effort to customize and improve communication and your shopping experience; we may receive and process personal information provided by you in the following situations:
• Requesting information about products and services.
• Entering a contest or promotion.
• Ordering newsletter or other informational tools.
• Where you submit an order.
• Purchasing, downloading and/or registering products.
• For the purposes of verification of your identity or fraud prevention purposes
In all cases however, we will obtain personal information from you in accordance with applicable law.
We will use the personal information provided to us for the following:
1. To take, process or deliver your order, process or obtain payment or notify you of the status of your order.
2. In connection with access codes or other information as may be required, to permit you to access sites and providing services to receive products, updates or services.
3. To screen your order through a validation system to prevent fraudulent orders.
4. To facilitate the renewal of subscriptions for products or services.
5. To provide you with effective customer service and/or technical support and to communicate with you by email about your website experience in regards to Customer Service and purchasing products.
6. To monitor service or purchasing patterns and to improve the content on our websites.
7. To use your contact information to send you, with your consent, marketing materials, newsletters, promotional emails, or undertake other promotional activities.
8. To enhancing your online shopping experience - We may use your information to recognize you and welcome you when you visit this site.
9. To permit you to participate in online surveys and polls, assuming you voluntarily agree to provide such information in connection with these surveys and polls.
10. To send important notices, such as communications about product purchases, product recalls, product warranty information, product safety or security information, and changes to other policy documents. (Because this information is important to the products that you purchase on NIC-IMPEX ecommerce platform, you will receive these communications even if you have opted out of all other communications.)
BY SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER YOU CONSENT TO THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, AND TO THE TRANSFER OF THAT DATA TO MERCHANTS OR THOSE INDIVIDUALS OR ENTITIES WE ENGAGE TO PROVIDE SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR TRANSACTION.
Sharing Personal Information
In some circumstances, personal information that NIC-IMPEX receives from you directly may be provided to the Merchant in order for them to fulfill a service to us for your benefit or directly to you. We may also provide your information in order to register your purchase with the manufacturer or service provider for warranty, technical support, after sales service or similar purposes. Merchants agree to be bound by the terms of this Privacy Statement.
We do use companies to process credit card payments, deliver packages, send mail, analyze data, Fraud Screening, provide marketing aid and assistance, provide customer service, and otherwise provide services to us to enable us to serve you and enhance our services. These organizations may have access to personal information as required to permit them to perform their obligations to us in this regard. It is NIC-IMPEX policy to require these third parties to use this information in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement.
Cookies and IP Addresses
Although cookies are harmless, we understand that you may feel uncomfortable with them being sent without your explicit permission. To learn how to restrict or block cookies through your browser, see your browser's Help. If you want to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org. Please note that we cannot be responsible for the content of external websites, you can also search the Internet for independent information on cookies.
Email and other communications
To help us make communications useful and informative we may retain email information and compare our customer lists for current as well as historical relevant information. We make and effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages and if you no longer wish to receive any of these communications you can easily opt out, unsubscribe links are usually in the footers of such messages. You may also be able to adjust the information received in “My Account” settings.
NIC-IMPEX is not in the business of selling, trading or renting personal information. We will not use or share your personally identifiable information with others except as provided for in this Privacy Statement.
NIC-IMPEX seeks to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date. If you find that your personal information is not accurate, please let us know in writing.
How secure is information about me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We reveal only five digits of your credit card number when printing an order confirmation. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your account and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
This site is not aimed to attract children and its objective is not to collect personal information from children. NIC-IMPEX does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use arva-equipment.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
If you would like to contact us with questions or comments concerning our Privacy Statement or if you feel your inquiry or request has not been addressed to your satisfaction, please contact NIC-IMPEX via email: email@example.com or mail: NICIMPEX France PAE des Glaisins – 74940 ANNECY LE VIEUX BP 10120 – 74941 ANNECY LE VIEUX CEDEX FRANCE