The backpack that pushes the limits
The TOUR 28 Ultralight REACTOR is intended for backcountry skiers who want an ultralight airbag backpack, without having to compromise on functionality for full-day excursions.
The backpack that pushes the limits
FAST, LIGHT & SAFE.
This 28-liter backpack features fixed carrying straps and is resistant to any type of weather. The TOUR28 UL has XPAC fabric on the front panel to make this Ultra-light Airbag even more resistant during diagonal carry. Designed for "Fast & Light" backcountry skiing enthusiasts, the TOUR 28 UL REACTOR follows you efficiently in your most intense physical exploits without you having to miss out on the REACTOR technology. This is the lightest, most compact and efficient airbag system on the market.
ARVA’s years of experience in designing airbag backpacks is, once again, clear to see in this product. The TOUR UL range continues to break barriers in satisfying the needs of demanding backcountry skiers. Extremely lightweight, full functionality, durability and safety are the hallmarks of the TOUR28 UL.
With its ventilated mesh structure, it will provide the perfect fit to your body and sits as discreetly as possible to allow you optimal freedom of movement.
The elastic pockets on the waist belt and the shoulder strap provide immediate access to all the gear you need to get hold of quickly. Gloves, hat, skins, water bottle, flask, glasses… You will be surprised how much you can store for easy access!
Airbag backpack or not ? The question is irrelevant !
- Quick-access elastic pockets
- ULTRA-LIGHT CONSTRUCTION
- LOW PROFILE
- Quick and easy A-frame ski carry
- CORDURA recycled fabric + X-PAC fabric
- REACTOR 2.0 airbag system
Quick-access elastic pocketsSo you don’t have to spend even a minute searching for gear, we have provided mesh pockets on the shoulder straps and waist belt.These are very elastic, so everything you need is quickly at hand: gloves, hat, skins, water bottle, glasses...There is also a mesh pocket on the shoulder strap where you can store a 500-ml flask or a small water bottle for immediate hydration.
ULTRA-LIGHT CONSTRUCTION1,600 g, including the REACTOR 2.0 airbag system and carbon cartridge.To achieve such a featherweight, everything has been redesigned and reduced to a minimum, without compromising on safety and comfort.
LOW PROFILEWith our LOW PROFILE innovation, we have reinvented the design of our REACTOR airbag backpacks by modifying how the balloons are integrated in the backpack.The new generation of backpacks with LOW PROFILE technology comes with more compact volumes, improved balance as well as new options, such as A-Frame ski carrying.
Quick and easy A-frame ski carryAttach your skis with just two clicks. Side carry (A-Frame) is particularly suitable for wide skis and provides better weight distribution on the backpack.The use of a strap to connect the tips of the skis so that the tails are spread apart is generally recommended.
Daisy-ChainDaisy Chain rings are extremely versatile and can be used to attach all kinds of accessories depending on what you use and need at any given time.
CORDURA recycled fabric + X-PAC fabricHighly water-repellent and abrasion-resistant, our recycled CORDURA 210D fabric offers high-level performance and increased strength for a longer life than conventional fabric.The X-PAC fabric on the front panel further increases the strength of this backpack, and is waterproof.
REACTOR 2.0 airbag systemWeighing only 650 g, our ARVA REACTOR 2.0 airbag system is the lightest airbag system on the market within all categories.Equipped with two 75-liter balloons, you have double the safety in the event of an accident.The most powerful system on the market, its compact size and position in the backpack guarantee uncompromising balance and safety.
- Bag only : 630 g
- Bag with system : 1280 g
- Bag + system + carbon canister : 1600 g
- Bag + system + steel canister : 1770 g
- Bag + system + US carbon cartridge : 58.20 oz
- Bag + system + US steel cartridge : 67.37 oz
- Large volume of 28 liters.
- Equipped with the ARVA REACTOR 2.0 airbag system.
- LOW PROFILE airbag compartment.
- Front access to main compartment.
- Belt equipped with 2 very large quick-access mesh pockets.
- Can carry 2 ice axes.
- A-FRAME ski carry
- Diagonal ski carry
- Highly water-repellent and abrasion-resistant X-PAC front panel
- Daisy Chain straps compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- Elastic bands to hold safety equipment.
- Easy-access pocket for small valuables.
- Ultra-light shoulder straps equipped with an expandable pocket for a 500 ml flask or water bottle.
- Ultra-light back with removable structure in ventilated foam.
- Detachable safety whistle.
- Right/left adjustable crotch strap.
- YKK zip.
- Materials : TUV GS certified 210D recycled CORDURA and waxed X-PAC VX21 fabric
- Complies with EN16716