Whether it's for a long day off-piste or a short hike, the RIDE24 AIRBAG is the ultimate versatile airbag backpack.
Designed with Léo Slemett, Freeride World Tour Champion.
Take everything you need without sacrificing compactness ! The SWITCH RIDE24 is the ideal compromise for a day of freeriding.
The featherweight of the RIDE24 AIRBAG will seduce you: only 2.3 kg including the airbag system and a carbon bottle.
Its features have not been overlooked either. The RIDE24 AIRBAG is equipped with a helmet holder and multiple options for attaching skis, ice axes, poles, or a snowboard. The quick access pocket on the outside is optimized for your avalanche safety equipment, but it can also accommodate your climbing skins for the descent. Additionally, for easy organization, you'll find a safety pocket and a mask pocket separated from the main compartment.
Furthermore, equipped with the ARVA REACTOR 2.0 system, the lightest, most compact, and high-performance double airbag on the market, your powder outings gain safety with the SWITCH RIDE24.
Finally, the RIDE24 AIRBAG is an environmentally friendly companion: 100% of the fabrics used in the RIDE series are recycled. We use 300D recycled polyester as well as 150D recycled polyester linings. RIDE backpacks are also PFC FREE.
Arva x Léo Slemett : Better with altitude
"These words best describe my philosophy of life. Born in the Chamonix mountains, I grew up surrounded by snowy peaks, which became my playground and my passion. My intensive skiing practice from a young age led me to the highest level of sports, including a world championship title and multiple expeditions. The mountains are my daily training ground, but also my driving force. Yet, they can quickly become dangerous, even for the most experienced."
The ARVA brand accompanies me daily in my high-level freeride skiing. As the first tester of their avalanche safety equipment, this collaboration for the development of the new RIDE range was a natural choice. Now it's your turn to play with more safety!"
The ARVA REACTOR 2.0 airbag system, summarized:
- Double the safety: 2 separate airbags
- The lightest avalanche airbag system on the market: 650 g
- Most powerful inflation system on the market
- Airbags shaped as a ball to protect your head and maximize the rise-to-surface effect in an avalanche
- Trigger handle ergonomically positioned and designed
- Practice pulling trigger handle without canister
- No electronics or batteries to manage
- Removable system compatible with all ARVA REACTOR backpacks
Warning: Cartridge not included
- Quick and easy A-frame ski carry
- Recycled fabrics
- Integrated helmet holder
- LOW PROFILE
- REACTOR 2.0 airbag system
- TUV GS certified
Quick and easy A-frame ski carryAttach your skis with just two clicks. Side carry (A-Frame) is particularly suitable for wide skis and provides better weight distribution on the backpack.The use of a strap to connect the tips of the skis so that the tails are spread apart is generally recommended.
Recycled fabricsThis product has been made from strong recycled polyester fabric, making it greener and more sustainable and minimizing our impact on the environment.We use 300D polyester as well as 150D polyester lining, both made from recycled plastics.
Integrated helmet holderIt’s always better to make sure you have your helmet with you, so we’ve fitted a retractable helmet holder that is compatible with all helmet brands.
LOW PROFILEWith our LOW PROFILE innovation, we have reinvented the design of our REACTOR airbag backpacks by modifying how the balloons are integrated in the backpack.The new generation of backpacks with LOW PROFILE technology comes with more compact volumes, improved balance as well as new options, such as A-Frame ski carrying.
3D-FITThe 3D-FIT system provides very rapid adjustments so you can find optimal comfort according to your preferences and anatomy. All you have to do is choose between S, M or L to instantly adjust the length of the back and shoulder straps and the position of the Reactor handle, to find the perfect ergonomic fit.
Système airbag REACTOR 2.0Weighing only 650 g, our ARVA REACTOR 2.0 airbag system is the lightest airbag system on the market within all categories.Equipped with two 75-liter balloons, you have double the safety in the event of an accident.The most powerful system on the market, its compact size and position in the backpack guarantee uncompromising balance and safety.
Certifié TUV GSOur production of the backpacks has been controlled by the TÜV SÜD laboratory in Germany for reliability and quality, and has to pass extremely demanding criteria to be awarded the TUV GS label.
- Bag only : 1260 g
- Bag with system : 1910 g
- Bag + system + carbon canister : 2230 g
- Bag + system + steel canister : 2400 g
- Bag + system + US carbon cartridge : 80.42 oz
- Bag + system + US steel cartridge : 89.60 oz
- Réalisé avec Léo Slemett, Athlète professionnel
- Accès intégral au compartiment principal par zip côté dos.
- Poche extérieure dédiée au stockage du matériel de sécurité équipé de fourreaux de maintien.
- Très grande poche pour le masque ou pour les petits objets de valeur.
- Capable de porter 2 piolets.
- Portage de skis en diagonal et en latérale (A-Frame). Compatible snowboard.
- Dispose d'un porte casque intégré avec sa poche de rangement.
- Compatible système modulaire SWITCH.
- Composition : Polyester recyclé 300D ainsi que des doublures en polyester recyclé 150D SWITCH
- Removable and comfortable 70 g waist belt equipped with a large quick-access zipped pocket and a stretchy mesh pocket.
- Compatible with hydration systems.
- Soft and lightweight shoulder straps.
- Left/right-handed trigger handle clips.
- Protective storage pocket for the trigger handle.
- Comfortable, water-resistant thermoformed back panel.
- Back size adjustable from 40 cm - 50 cm.
- 3-in-1 3D-FIT adjustment system.
- Safety whistle.
- Equipped with the ARVA REACTOR 2.0 airbag system.
- LOW PROFILE airbag compartment.
- Right/left adjustable crotch strap.
- TUV GS certified.
- Complies with EN16716 standard.
- SWITCH modular system compatible.
- Materials : 330D recycled polyamide