The most versatile freeride airbag
Whether you’re planning to spend the day in a resort or go on a simple backcountry trip, taking everything you need with you, our RIDE24 AIRBAG is the ultimate all-purpose airbag backpack.
The most versatile freeride airbag
All the essentials for every trip
Are you looking for an airbag with a volume that provides you with just what you need for your next day on the powder? The SWITCH RIDE24 is the answer. This is a freeride bag with everything you could possibly need for a day’s skiing.
It is easy to organize all your gear in your backpack with the pocket for safety gear and pocket for goggles, in addition to full access to the main compartment via a full-length pocket. Weighing in at only 2.3 kg, including the airbag system and a carbon cartridge, the Switch RIDE24 Reactor is a robust backpack with a long lifetime.
Nothing has been overlooked with this airbag. The RIDE24 AIRBAG is equipped with a helmet holder as well as multiple options for attaching skis, ice axes, poles or a snowboard. The quick-access pocket on the outside has been perfectly designed for your shovel/probe combo, but can also be used to store your skins on the descent.
Equipped with the ARVA REACTOR 2.0 system, the lightest, most compact and efficient double airbag system on the market, your days on the powder will be so much safer thanks to the SWITCH RIDE24.
Eco-friendly : 100% of the fabrics used for the RIDE product range are recycled. We use 300D recycled polyester as well as 150D recycled polyester lining. Our backpacks are also PFC FREE. Our backpacks are also PFC FREE
Modularity: The RIDE18 AIRBAG is compatible with our SWITCH technology.
Cannot be used alone. You must combine the RIDE18 SWITCH COVER with a SWITCH FRAME REACTOR back to be able to use it.
Arva x Léo Slemett
"These words best describe my life philosophy. Born in the Chamonix mountains, I grew up surrounded by snow-capped peaks, and these became my playground and my passion. Having such intensive skiing practice from a very young age has taken me to the highest level in my sport, with the highlight a first world title on the Freeride World Tour and multiple expeditions. The mountains are therefore my daily training ground, but also my driving force. They can, however, suddenly turn into dangerous terrain, even for the most experienced skiers. Every time I go freeriding at a high level on skis, I always take my ARVA equipment.
As the first tester of ARVA’s avalanche safety equipment, this collaboration on the development of the new RIDE range therefore seemed like a no-brainer. And now… it's your turn to play it safer !"
« Better with Altitude » Leo SLEMETT
The ARVA REACTOR 2.0 airbag system, summarized:
- Double the safety: 2 separate airbags
- The lightest avalanche airbag system on the market: 650 g
- Most powerful inflation system on the market
- Airbags shaped as a ball to protect your head and maximize the rise-to-surface effect in an avalanche
- Trigger handle ergonomically positioned and designed
- Practice pulling trigger handle without canister
- No electronics or batteries to manage
- Removable system compatible with all ARVA REACTOR backpacks
- Quick and easy A-frame ski carry
- Recycled fabrics
- Integrated helmet holder
Quick and easy A-frame ski carryAttach your skis with just two clicks. Side carry (A-Frame) is particularly suitable for wide skis and provides better weight distribution on the backpack.The use of a strap to connect the tips of the skis so that the tails are spread apart is generally recommended.
Recycled fabricsThis product has been made from strong recycled polyester fabric, making it greener and more sustainable and minimizing our impact on the environment.We use 300D polyester as well as 150D polyester lining, both made from recycled plastics.
Integrated helmet holderIt’s always better to make sure you have your helmet with you, so we’ve fitted a retractable helmet holder that is compatible with all helmet brands.
- 1910 g
- Réalisé avec Léo Slemett, Athlète professionnel
- Accès intégral au compartiment principal par zip côté dos.
- Poche extérieure dédiée au stockage du matériel de sécurité équipé de fourreaux de maintien.
- Très grande poche pour le masque ou pour les petits objets de valeur.
- Capable de porter 2 piolets.
- Portage de skis en diagonal et en latérale (A-Frame). Compatible snowboard.
- Dispose d'un porte casque intégré avec sa poche de rangement.
- Compatible système modulaire SWITCH.
- Composition : Polyester recyclé 300D ainsi que des doublures en polyester recyclé 150D SWITCH