Equipped with a quick and intuitive tightening system, the RAID 240 probe is rigid and precise.
The steel cable tensioning system and locking handle make the RAID probe your best friend and ally in any rescue situation. Rigid and precise, this probe allows you to quickly locate avalanche victims in the burial zone.
- 240 g
- 2.40m probe when fully deployed, 6 segments 40cm long
- 12mm diameter tubes
- Strong and durable 7075 aluminum tubing
- Stainless steel tension cord.
- PIN LOCK locking system makes it quick and easy to deploy your probe by simply pulling on the handle.
- Pull handle makes it easy to deploy the probe and snaps conveniently onto the tube once the victim is located and you start shoveling.
- Cone inserts make it easy to assemble the tube segments
- Grip for easy handling
- Precise markings on probe indicate snow depth