The FLEX FRAME base is compatible with the ARVA REACTOR airbag system, and can be used with all the FLEX COVER add-on packs.
The FLEX FRAME base forms the back of your airbag backpack. It is compatible with the ARVA REACTOR airbag system. (not included)
Choose an additional FLEX COVER element to create the pack that best suits your needs. The FLEX FRAME offers a robust and proven construction for heavy use. Used for several years by all mountain professionals who trust us, you will not have any unpleasant surprises. The reinforced foam in the back, shoulder straps and belt are extremely comfortable for long days in the field. Adjustable back panel size: 45-55cm with 3D-FIT adjustment system. PLEASE NOTE, ARVA REACTOR airbag system not included.
Cannot be used alone; to use it, you must team it with the REACTOR FLEX FRAME and a FLEX COVER pouch.
Some facts about the ARVA REACTOR airbag system :
- Double the security: 2 separate airbag balloons
- The lightest airbag system on the market: 680 g
- The most powerful inflation system on the market
- A balloon shape that protects the head and optimises the upward force in the avalanche
- Ergonomically designed and positioned release handle
- Cartridge-less trigger mechanism
- No electronics or battery to manage
- Removable system compatible with all ARVA REACTOR packs
- 1040 gr
- Equipped with the ARVA REACTOR airbag system.
- Compatible with our FLEX technology.
- Waist belt equipped with two side pockets, one is removable.
- 3D-FIT shoulder straps.
- Compatible with most hydration systems.
- Comfortable back panel with thick and sturdy foam padding.
- Sternum strap includes an emergency whistle.
- Composition: robust and durable N330D Ripstop in those areas that need it.
- TUV GS certified.
- Complies with EN16716 standards.