Your travel companion !
Ready to brave any conditions, the ST30 AIRBAG combines sleek design with our REACTOR airbag technology. Ultra-versatile, extremely weather-resistant; the ideal companion for all your ski trips.
Your travel companion !
Ready for adventure!
Inspired by our experience in the field and our goal to always design the highest performance products, the ST30 AIRBAG will soon become your go-to airbag for a ski trip or any other adventure in the snow.
By reducing the number of seams and making this pack with a tough N400D PU2 waterproof ripstop fabric, a minimalist design has never proved to be such a versatile high-performer. The ST30 AIRBAG also boasts the lightest, most compact, and high-performance dual airbag system on the market!
Ideal for any sidecountry or backcountry freeride tour, this pack offers many surprising benefits.The multipurpose strap system is more than capable of carrying all your gear, whatever the situation. The YKK AquaGuard® zipper placed on the side of the pack provides quick access to your gear. Stow your shovel and probe in a separate, closed compartment to forget they are there most of the time, and for split-second access in an emergency situation. In terms of style, choose between a very elegant shade of blue or black for a more understated, refined look. Whatever your preference, the ST30 AIRBAG has character and will leave a lasting impression.
Now compatible with our modular SWITCH system, the optimized storage capacity means that you can carry everything you need.
The ST30 AIRBAG is compatible with our SWITCH technology. The ST30 SWITCH COVER pack unit cannot be used on its own and must be paired with a SWITCH FRAME REACTOR base unit.
Key benefits of the ARVA REACTOR avalanche airbag system:
- Double the safety: 2 separate airbags.
- The lightest avalanche airbag system on the market: 680 g.
- The most powerful inflation system on the market
- Airbags shaped to protect your head and maximize the rise-to-surface effect in an avalanche
- Trigger handle ergonomically positioned and designed
- Remove the canister from the system to practice pulling the trigger handle
- No electronics or battery to manage
- Removable system compatible with all ARVA REACTOR packs
- Lid with magnetic buckles
- Multifunctional carrying straps
- N400D PU2 fabric
- Internal pocket for snow-safety gear
Lid with magnetic bucklesSince efficiency is so important to us, we developed a system to open and close your backpack even quicker. Open the buckles and pull on the red loops to open the main compartment as wide as possible. To close, pull the drawcord and place the lid. The magnetic buckles will close the pack in an instant.
Multifunctional carrying strapsStreamlining no longer necessarily means making choices. The combination of the Daisy Chain system and its multi-functional straps mean the pack is capable of carrying skis, snowboard, ice axes and a host of other indispensable equipment. For trips where you don't fill your backpack completely, the straps can be used to compress your pack and make it even more compact and close to your back.
N400D PU2 fabricSince our intent was to create a pack that will endure the worst weather conditions possible, we used N400D PU2 ripstop fabric for its waterproofness as well as its abrasion and tear resistance. All that along with a PFC-free coating.
Internal pocket for snow-safety gearSince we know how important it is to always carry your snow-safety gear with you, we built a specific compartment for your shovel and probe. Designed to keep your shovel and probe readily accessible whatever the load, you will forget they are in this completely separate and closed compartment most of the time, yet have quick access in an emergency situation. When placed in their dedicated sleeves, your shovel and probe will not move an inch (or even a centimeter). This pack provides you with the means to be more organized and efficient.
- 500 gr
- Generous 30 L capacity.
- Triple access to the main compartment.
- Top access through the magnetic buckled top.
- Side access via a YKK AquaGuard zip.
- Full access to the main compartment via a zip on the back.
- Exterior pocket dedicated to the storage of safety equipment equipped with retaining sheaths.
- Two external pockets for storing a mask or for small valuables.
- Removable straps let you carry skis diagonally or in an A-frame format, two ice axes, a snowboard or snowshoes.
- Pack volume compression system.
- Daisy Chain straps compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- YKK AquaGuard waterproof zips
- SWITCH modular system compatible.
- Composition: N400D PU2 ripstop.