Make a strong impression
Elegant, versatile, functional and efficient, the ST26 AIRBAG is our most technical and versatile avalanche airbag backpack to date. Great for freetouring, this all-weather pack suits all day-long or ski trips.
Make a strong impression
A streamlined design for those who lead the way
The tour ST26 SWITCH COVER teams up with the SWITCH FRAME to form the ST26 AIRBAG.
Designed with high-performance materials for freeride skiing or snowboarding, the ST26 AIRBAG is also excellent when traveling or touring. Designed with all of the key features in our SKI TRIP range, the ST26 AIRBAG is an extremely refined, streamlined, and practical backpack. For avalanche safety, the ST26 AIRBAG is equipped with the ARVA REACTOR avalanche airbag system, the lightest, most compact, and high-performance dual airbag system on the market. The tough N400D PU2 coated fabric and YKK AquaGuard waterproof zips mean that the ST26 AIRBAG will hold up in the harshest weather and conditions.
To help stay organized, we designed the 26L with 4 specific compartments for stowing your snow-safety equipment, your goggles, and any small valuables. When your trip requires technical performance, use the removable straps to carry all the gear you need, whether skiing, snowboarding, or even splitboarding. For your comfort, the ST26 AIRBAG includes a heat-formed back panel as well as our 3D-FIT technology to offer a fantastic fit to all body shapes and sizes.
The ST26 AIRBAG is compatible with our SWITCH technology. The ST26 SWITCH COVER pack unit cannot be used on its own and must be paired with a SWITCH FRAME REACTOR base unit.
Key benefits of the ARVA REACTOR avalanche airbag system:
- Double the safety: 2 separate airbags
- The lightest avalanche airbag system on the market: 680g
- The most powerful inflation system on the market.
- Airbags shaped to protect your head and maximize the rise-to-surface effect in an avalanche
- Trigger handle ergonomically positioned and designed
- You can remove the canister from the system to practice pulling the trigger handle
- No electronics or batteries to manage
- Removable system compatible with all ARVA REACTOR packs
- Water resistant
- N400D PU2 fabric
- Multi-purpose straps
- Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocket
Water resistantTo tackle the snow, rain, and any other wet environment, this pack is designed with YKK AquaGuard® zippers and N400D PU2 fabric. It is water resistant and will never let you down when the going gets tough.
N400D PU2 fabricSince our intent was to create a pack that will endure the worst weather conditions possible, we used N400D PU2 ripstop fabric for its waterproofness as well as its abrasion and tear resistance. All that along with a PFC-free coating.
Multi-purpose strapsA streamlined design means no longer having to compromise. Using our Daisy Chain system and multi-purpose straps, this backpack is capable of carrying skis, a snowboard, ice axes, as well as any other piece of essential gear. When used for compression, these straps create a more streamlined and close fit on those outings when your pack is not fully loaded.
Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocketSince we know just how vital it is to be quick and efficient in rescue situations, we placed a dedicated pocket on the front of the pack for quick access to your shovel and probe.
- 420 gr
- Generous 26 L capacity.
- Front access to the main compartment.
- Exterior pocket dedicated to the storage of safety equipment equipped with retaining sheaths.
- Two external pockets for storing a mask or for small valuables.
- Removable straps let you carry skis diagonally or in an A-frame format, two ice axes, a snowboard or snowshoes.
- Pack volume compression system.
- Daisy Chain straps compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- YKK AquaGuard waterproof zips
- SWITCH modular system compatible.
- Composition: N400D PU2 ripstop.