High capacity. Low weight.
The TOUR32 AIRBAG is the lightest airbag backpack over 30L on the market. Featuring a front compartment for safety equipment, a quick-access side pocket and a helmet holder.
High capacity. Low weight.
Does everything and then some.
The TOUR32 SWITCH COVER teams up with the SWITCH FRAME to create the TOUR32 AIRBAG.
Weighing just 2050g g and equipped with a carbon canister, the TOUR32 AIRBAG is a game-changer among avalanche airbag backpacks for long missions in the backcountry. This extremely-versatile pack is equipped with all the practical features for touring that you need, including a helmet holder and the option of for carrying skis diagonally or in an A-Frame depending on your preference. The carrying system is also compatible with a splitboard. The TOUR32 is equipped with the ARVA REACTOR avalanche airbag system, the lightest, most compact and high-performance airbag system on the market. But it doesn't stop there! The compression straps provide greater comfort and stability on the descent.
Stow your snow-safety gear in a dedicated external pocket, and access the main compartment through a zipper near the back panel. An expandable pocket on the side of the pack offers quick access to a water bottle, skins, or gloves. Whether you plan to carry a rope and crampons, or a copious meal for a picnic on the summit, the high-capacity 32L is more than enough to carry all the gear you need for all-day adventures in the mountains.
Eco-friendly: 100% of the fabrics used for the TOUR series are recycled. We use a 330D MIPAN REGEN-ROBIC recycled polyamide, as well as 200D and 300D recycled polyester. Our backpacks are also PFC-FREE.
The TOUR32 AIRBAG is compatible with our SWITCH technology. The TOUR32 SWITCH COVER pack unit cannot be used on its own and must be paired with a SWITCH FRAME REACTOR base unit.
Key benefits of the ARVA REACTOR avalanche airbag system :
- Double the safety: 2 separate airbags.
- The lightest avalanche airbag system on the market: 680 g.
- The most powerful inflation system on the market.
- Airbags shaped to protect your head and maximize the rise-to-surface effect in an avalanche.
- Trigger handle ergonomically positioned and designed.
- You can remove the canister from the system to practice pulling the trigger handle.
- No electronics or batteries to manage.
- Removable system compatible with all ARVA REACTOR packs.
- Quick and easy A-frame ski carry system
- Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocket
- MIPAN REGEN-Robic recycled fabric
- Compression system
Quick and easy A-frame ski carry systemAttach skis to your pack in just two clips. The A-frame ski carry system works especially well for wider skis and spreads the load more evenly. We recommend also using a strap to attach the ski tips and spread the tails apart.
Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocketSince we know just how vital it is to be quick and efficient in rescue situations, we placed a dedicated pocket on the front of the pack for quick access to your shovel and probe.
MIPAN REGEN-Robic recycled fabricThe very first polyamide fabric made with recycled thread, MIPAN REGEN technology represents a genuine innovation for technical textiles. Extremely waterproof and abrasion resistant, our high-performance, rugged N330D MIPAN REGEN-ROBIC fabric lasts much longer than traditional backpack fabrics.
Compression systemFor trips where you do not fill your pack completely, you can use the side straps to compress it, making it even more compact and close to your back.
- 350 gr
- Large 32L capacity.
- Full access to the main compartment.
- Exterior pocket dedicated to the storage of safety equipment equipped with retaining sheaths.
- Very large pocket for your mask or for small valuables.
- Expandable and sturdy side pocket for a water bottle or other items.
- Can carry 2 ice axes.
- Carry skis diagonally or on an A-Frame. Splitboard compatible.
- Pack volume compression system.
- Includes a built-in helmet holder with storage pocket.
- Daisy Chain straps for attaching accessories.
- SWITCH modular system compatible.
- Composition: MIPAN REGEN-ROBIC 330D Recycled Polyamide and 200D and 300D Recycled Polyester combine in a durable backpack.