Co-developed with mountain professionals to cater to their needs, this avalanche airbag backpack is designed to carry ropes and crampons.
The R32 is designed as a mountaineering backpack that allows you to carry all the gear you need for those amazing tours over rugged mountain terrain. Over-equipped you say? Perhaps. But tipping the scales at an at a mere 2.390 kg with the carbon canister, this is the preferred backpack for high-mountain guides looking for a heavy-duty, comfortable, and functional avalanche airbag system that does not weigh them down. Featuring a high-capacity 32L compartment, the R32 is designed with a variety of pouches and pockets that make it easy and efficient to organize gear and to stow your snow safety equipment in one place for quick access in the event of an emergency.
Warning: Bag sold without the airbag Reactor system. Cartridge not included
- Daisy chain modular carrying system
- Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocket
- ROBIC fabric
- TUV GS certified
- Diagonal ski carry system
Daisy chain modular carrying systemThe strap hook can be attached to several loops on the daisy chain sewn into the front panel. This modular strap allows you to attach skis, an ice axe, or whatever else you may need to carry.
Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocketSince we know just how vital it is to be quick and efficient in rescue situations, we placed a dedicated pocket on the front of the pack for quick access to your shovel and probe.
3D-FITOur 3D-FIT system allows you to quickly adjust your pack to your fit preferences and body size for maximum comfort. Select S, M, or L in just one pull to instantly adjust back height, shoulder strap length, and the position of the REACTOR trigger handle for the perfect fit.
ROBIC fabricROBIC fabric is a synthetic that is 50% tougher and 2.5 times more abrasion resistant than a classic polyamide fabric. This enhanced toughness provides us with a thin, lightweight fabric to use that has a longer lifespan than typically used fabrics.
TUV GS certifiedOur product manufacturing process received TUV GS certification for reliability and quality after passing the rigorous testing standards of the German test laboratory TUV SUD.
Diagonal ski carry systemCarrying your skis diagonally keeps them from interfering with airbag deployment in the event of an avalanche. Reversible, our system allows you to choose the diagonal direction in which you would like to carry your skis.
- 2070 g
- 33cm x 56cm x 24 cm
- Capacity: 32L.
- Front access to main compartment.
- Quick and easy access flat front pocket.
- Daisy chain modular carrying system.
- Two ice-axe loops.
- Diagonal left or right side ski carrying system.
- Snowboard and snowshoe carrying system.
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- Dedicated snow-safety gear pocket.
- Dedicated pocket for goggles and valuables.
- Reinforced front panel.
- Waist belt equipped with side pocket.
- 3D-FIT shoulder straps.
- Compatible with most hydration systems.
- Comfortable back panel with thick ventilated foam padding.
- Sternum strap includes an emergency whistle.
- Composition: N330D mini Ripstop with PU water repellent coating.
- TUV GS certified.
- Complies with EN16716 standards.
- YKK Zippers.